.

Monday, January 10, 2011

i want.

"I want a boy best friend who will call me beautiful, and like my photos on facebook, commenting them saying things such as the fact he’s proud to have me as a bestfriend. One that I can call up, crying about other boys, and him saying he’ll beat the shit out of them for me. A boy bestfriend who will drive me around like he’s my big brother, and lend me his shoulder when he knows I’m upset. One who becomes friends with my boyfriend and one who calls me up to see what I’m doing. I want a boy best friend who will tell me when I’m wrong, and force me into fixing things and apologizing because he knows that it will make things better for me. I just want a perfect boy best friend, who will love me and protect me from all the other boys. The one I can really call MY bestfriend."

p/s;
quick update live from IIUM library.
ahaha. i love the above quote.
found it in the middle of my reading. ;)
credits to awak yg menciptanya. ^^

much love. ♥


0 kata mereka.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...