.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

ade aku kesa?



So won't you save, save yourself
By leaving me now
For someone else
If I'm crying out, don't listen to it
It's only in my heart
Save yourself
It's only in my heart ♥

.
.
.


perasaan xbpe nk bagus, again.
huhuhu.
warghhhhhhhh!
damn.

*bout this post title: sbnrnye, ak rse ak ksah kot. cmne nk bwt xksah? urgh. idiot me.*

4 kata mereka.:

.Cik Nana. said... [Reply to comment]

i wonder WHO is HE?
ehh.he ke?
hehe :)
enjoy ur life!!
as ECONS student!!
hehe

.RSARA. said... [Reply to comment]

he?
hahahaha.
have no idea.
eh.
gaya nana ckp cm nana bkn econs je.
ekeke.
cuti bwt pe?
from you blog,
i can see nana g mkn angin.
jlessss! ;P

.RSARA. said... [Reply to comment]

*your

.Cik Nana. said... [Reply to comment]

hehe.yup..
rindu sgt nak g lagi..wish to go there again sumday..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...